Your chance to live and work in the UK!

If you have experience and you are interested in the opportunity to live and work in The UK – with the bonus of having some fun travelling around Europe, contact us and register today.

Are you a qualified social worker, with at least two years’ experience working with children and families, mental health or adult social care? If so we have the perfect positions for you, register with Sentio today and take advantage of all we have to offer:

  • Temporary and Permanent Opportunities in the UK
  • Great rates of Pay
  • Relocation Packages (ask us for details)
  • Open a UK bank account before you arrive in the UK
  • National Insurance number before you arrive in the UK
  • Professional Development opportunities
  • Social events and entertainment

Temporary opportunities

If you are under the age of 31, and you are eligible for a Youth Mobility Visa, get in touch with us to find out about the many opportunities for temporary and short term assignments. This provides the flexibility to work and travel across Europe.

Permanent Opportunities

If you are eligible for an EU passport or a UK ancestry visa, this offer s more opportunities to work and travel for a longer period, or apply for a permanent position. When you apply to register with us we can discuss this in more detail. Please see the below links for further information about visas.

If you are not eligible for either a Youth Mobility Visa or an Ancestry Visa or EU passport, you still may be eligible to work in The UK on a permanent basis if you are sponsored by your employer.

The following are essential to be considered for a Social Work position:

Tertiary qualification in Social Work, with eligibility to register with The Health Care Professions Council in the UK

Two years post-qualifying experience of direct work with children and families

Knowledge of Child Protection intervention strategies and case management

Demonstrated experience in managing complex cases, and mentoring and supporting social workers and social work students

Excellent written and oral communication skills

A commitment to, and knowledge and understanding of, equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.

Professional Bodies & Registration

In The UK the title of Social Worker is a protected title, and you will need to register with The Health Care Professions Council.


The British Association of Social Workers is the Professional Association for Social Workers in The UK

Any questions?